Sunday, October 25, 2015

10/25/15 Today Was Our Laziest Day Of The Year?

    I cannot believe we didn't do much of anything.  Wife had plans to sleep into the afternoon, specially since she has another stupid conference to got to (my opinion).  I only got up to see if the Horns were for real, after beating Oklahoma, two weeks ago.  The game started at 11:00am, and from what I could tell onscreen, it was raining pretty hard all game long.  I had a hard time believing they were as good as they looked on the screen.
    I was asleep by halftime though, but the Horns were in control.  I woke in the middle of the third to watch a kind of close game end very positively for the Horns.  I really like what they have turned Sweepes into a bruiser and on last series he proved it by running over the entire defense and scoring a touchdown.
    After the game, I came upstairs to come and bother the rest of my peeps, but I laid down on my Wife's side of the bed, and fell asleep until about 4:30pm.  Around 5:00pm, Wife started with are we going or not, to Sam's.  She wanted to go for our older boy.  Apparently, we give him money for food, we then buy food for him and we give him a gas card.  Of course, he comes back broke every weekend.
    After running to Sam's and getting what we needed, we ate a pizza slice, hot dog, and soda.  Wife complained some little girl in the next table looked like she was going to throw up.  I told her that's what we get for sitting here eating cheap-ass food.  After this glorious getaway, we headed back home.  The rain was constant all day long, but the cold didn't show up until around 9:00pm.  I went out at 2:00am to throw away the stinky trash with all the chicken wing bones and got chilled out.
    I have been writing this for a couple hours, I fall asleep, I wake up, I mispell a bunch of words, but I am almost done.  It has been nice to really rest, no visitors, no distractions, all weekend.  Tomorrow is another shitty conference, but it will be over before I finish my work week, so I will just ignore that Wife isn't here and do what I have to do.  It'll be Halloween soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment