Friday, October 16, 2015

10/17/15 Wake and Wait?

    Wife came back today from saving the world at her conference.  My folks showed up as well, they are joining us tomorrow at the Ren Fest.  And of course Boy came because he is joining us tomorrow.    It should be nice, Boy works most weekends, so it should be a treat, hopefully, he doesn't act like a little shit.
    Chubs has after school activities until 4:30pm, Wife was getting here around that time.  I got up around 2:00pm, cleaned our room, put away all the clothes, cleaned Chubs' room, got pool pump going to keep that water clean.  I also managed to clean kitchen a bit.
    After coming home from picking up Chubs, Wife was already here.  We went and ate at Rosa's Taco House, after talking to my Mom, they were stuck in traffic, then stuck at Buc-ee's.  It worked out well, when we got home, my folks were just arriving.I asked my Mom if she wanted to go to mall, or anywhere, she said yes, so I pooped and away we went.
    At the mall, both Wife and Mom were both stuck looking at purses at Dillard's.  Wife walked away, Mom bit the bullet and bought another purse to add to her big collection.  We ran over to Hot Topic, Chubs wanted to go see if they had more of the Sonis screwdriver.  He got a green one and while we were at it, he threw in a shirt.  I bought me another selfie stick, the one from Best Buy would not open enough for my phone to fit.  The selfie stick connects to the volume hole and then just press button and voila, a picture is taken.
    Although we had eaten at 5pm, everyone was hungry again by the time we were headed home.  We stopped at IHOP, after calling the house so Boy, and whoever else was hungry could join us.  My Dad and brother chose to skip dinner.  I had never tried them before, but had the french toast with bananas foster syrup or whatever it was called.  It was delicious stuff.  Afterwards, we went home and sat with my folks for awhile as I played with my selfie stick, making sure it works.  I hate going to bed early, but we are going to try and head to Ren Fest early, like 9am.  So it is fairly early right now at 1:30am, but I just went and told Chubs lights out and will now take the same advice.  Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment