Sunday, October 18, 2015

10/19/15 World Full Of Dullards?

    Why oh why do people insist on stacking up like hunks of wood ready to be thrown in the fire?  I absolutely hate when in an empty parking lot wherever I park, Mr. Lost And Confused is going to come and park right next to me, making it hard to open my doors without possibly dinging his door.  I really fight with the dickhead in me who would rather park far away and take two spots, I know this is not cool, I've gotten a note or two over the years, so I try not to do it, but what is the thought process of the animal that comes and parks next to me, if I intentionally park far away from the entrance?
    Last night, coming back from the Ren Fest, we stopped at a random gas station, it was empty, there were about 8-10 parking spots.  I chose not to park right in front of the doors because if somebody comes behind me that is where people should go.  Nope!!!!  We weren't even off the car and in comes another large SUV.  We were in our Excursion, it is wide, Dumbass was in an Expedition, also large and wide.  Parks next to us, now neither of us can open our doors, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING!!!!! Wife was trying to dangle a leg off and not hit his car, I was cussing him and everyone in his car, I am sure he could hear me.  The people in the store could probably hear me.  I put car in reverse and moved over yet another spot to give us space.  I hate people like that, of course, I end up looking like the Dick.
    This also happens at restaurants and often too.  I eat with Chubs after school anywhere in the Southpark Meadows area and at 3:00pm, most places are usually empty.  I love this, and in places where there are booths, I will push my booth open to fit my big fat ass.  Why not, I always push them back when I am done.  Of course, as soon as we sit and get comfortable, even with the place mostly empty, if one other customer comes in, where is he going to sit????  Right behind me, but why???  I don't make idle chatter with strangers, unless said stranger has an interesting amount of boobie material....
    Hostess people love putting everyone together, like we are going to share our dessert with the people in the next table.  I don't go to your restaurant to pay $100 to eat and be backed up to another husky dude.  Let the people spread out some.  I know they are trying to clean sections and get out as soon as possible, but it's a restaurant, not a can of sardines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment