Tuesday, October 20, 2015

10/20/15 Let's Get Ready To Rumble?

    Chubs and I were eating at Whataburger yesterday, his choice.  He was telling me about a kid who got a little heated with him.  According to Chubs, the kid wanted to fight, and there was even some pushing and shoving, the kid shoved Chubs and Chubs shoved him back. 
    My boy has never been one to fight, all his teachers say he is a sweetheart and a joy to have in class.  I am sure he did not start this little feud, but I guess the kid is getting on his last nerve, because later in the day, the kid was being whiny and disturbing the class, and Chubs was telling him to cut it out and just shut up.
    It was funny, but he was asking me for some fighting tips, just in case.  I showed him the boxing stance and to hold his arms up and in front of his face.  I told him how he cn use them to block any hits to the face, and when the kid leaves an opening to pop him in the nose or jaw.
    When we were telling Wife, she very quickly added "make sure you aren't the one throwing the first punch.  I then said It is a lot easier to defend your actions if you were defending yourself, versus instigating fights with annoying a-holes.
    He didn't seem that worried about having to fight, just wanted to be sure he had some tools and knew what to do.  He has had little shit talkers throughout the years, but he seems well adjusted, we prop our boys up all the time, and I remind both our boys not to let the rattling of dummies affect how they feel about each other.
    I like to practice insults with Chubs, I tell him if they say something about your weight, tell them they are dumb, or they smell.  I can get personal and low, but I'll save those for my boy's ears.  I hate those little shitbags that produce nothing, don't even finish school, but while they are there, will do everything in their power to make good kids feel bad about themselves.
    And yes, of course we start out telling him to tell the teacher when a kid is giving him a hard time.  Last thing  I want is for one of my boys to be a problem in any class.  My boys are going places, school is not just a babysitting device.

No comments:

Post a Comment