Monday, May 4, 2020

5/5/20 Let's Have A Few Coronas Is Different This Cinco De Mayo?

    We are still in the middle of the virus spreading and if people thought we had peaked, without looking at any data, I know this weekend, we just went through, was a step backwards.  But, I guess the governor wants to save the retail and eating establishments, so bad decisions get made.  I don't think the governor is bad, it's the freaking population that sucks.  It is very simple, you cut down on the spread of the virus, something inside of those infected by all of us covering our noses and mouths, why?  Every time we breath in and out we launch crap that was inside our lungs out into a 2-3 foot cloud, much like Pig-Pen from the beloved Peanuts (Charlie Brown) crew.  When we wear a mask, it reduces the cloud down to a few inches, as the jet that leaves your nostrils gets muffled right there.  Like I said, we attempted to go to Lowe's and Home Depot, but I swear it looked like a test, on purpose.  People with no masks, people with masks but wearing them to cover their double chins, or maybe just their mouths.  I don't wish harm on anyone, but statistics and facts are what they are.  Some people don't know they have it, and they behave this way, just means they are almost as bad as the assholes on spring break when they were warned not to go or the sumbitches at Mardi Gras on the French Quarter, two places responsible for a lot of the spread, when it could have been contained better.
    So, things are more relaxed, kids are all off from school.  Watch, Jose is going to round up his little Jose Jrs and little Marias and have their big get togethers with his cousins and carnales, why not, the kids don't have to get up early for school.  Next week, we will be hearing about big outbreaks, for some reason, in the Hispanic communities.  I don't know I could be wrong, the other side of the spectrum wants to say this is all blown out of proportion, that corona is nowhere as bad as the media wants to make it, but then every time people want to hold rallies and stand up for themselves, you hear that the leader of the movement actually caught it and died or has been hospitalized, so I am not sure what to believe right now.
    I do know that I woke up with a little diarrhea Sunday, a runny nose, I couldn't breath on my left shoulder blade I had a sharp pain and I decided to put on warm-ups because the house seemed cold.  I then sat there almost crying internally "shit, I am going to die of this freaking virus."  Wife then reminded me I had overdone it Friday cutting branches from the palm trees and everything else and that is why I was sore.  The little diarrhea, I don't know, but we did eat chimichangas full of bean and chili in the afternoon.  I woke up today (Monday) and the pain in my shoulder blades is pretty much gone, and after awhile, I had figured it was on my muscles, not my lungs, but it still scared me.  I do wake up snotty every morning and cold because Wife likes the AC a little colder than I do, so I don't think I am dying, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment