Thursday, May 21, 2020

5/21/20 Was It The Salad Or Are We Team Covid-19 Now?

    When I got home, Wife was in the bedroom, I had called her and told her about my unfortunate situation with my butt.  The only reason I thought it was Boy's meal was because I was wiping Quinoa seeds like they were never ending.  Wife said, "uh-oh, looks like you, Sweetie and Boy all have corona, all three of you have the shits, a symptom."  I told her to shut up and that I was going to go eat my Schlotzsky's Sandwich she had gotten for me.  She said I shouldn't, that it was too late and I was already upstairs, just get in bed and eat it for breakfast.
    In very uncharacteristic form from me, but very Gallegos form, for sure.  I attacked her saying something like "I don't tell you when you eat Fatty, you don't worry about what I do.  If you want to be a lazy a-hole and not join me, stay up here with your fagotty vampires, I'll go alone."  It was totally asshole of me, specially since she had just looked at my butt and described how raw I was.
    I am used to eating alone, I found my sandwich in the fridge, got some chips and even a regular sized glass of Dr. Pepper.  All was well with the world, this sandwich never gives me problems, plus I usually poop once a day and I had just squeezed out two and survived.  I was looking at some boating videos on YouTube when my stomach started acting up again.  I thought it might be a false alarm, maybe a little fart to test things.  I got up to get a little more soda and squeeze a fart out and hmm, it felt like it had more than air, so I didn't commit to it.  I still wanted to finish watching my video, so I did, but standing up.  As soon as it was done, I had to run back upstairs and again I had to go.  This time it was just like a faucet, complete diarrhea.  Now I was scared, if my ass cheeks were tender after getting home from work, now they were on fire, when I jumped in the shower to get everything clean because I don't believe toilet paper does a proper job.
    At this point, it was closer to 3:00am, and Wife was already in bed, but not completely asleep.  I told her I was a bit worried I might have gotten Corona, we had DD and his sister visit in the weekend.  She said to cut it out and relax, it was just the shitty food Boy made.  She then said she and Javalina were ok and they hadn't eaten it.  It was only us three that ate it.  That made me feel better, and I was able to sleep, until almost 7:00am.  I never sleep more than two hours at a time on the bed.  I then slept from that time to almost 10:00am.  I call that a successful night's sleep and no diarrhea during the night.
    Of course, I have to get up in the morning and press my luck.  I got a cup of coffee and some oatmeal cookies and ate them.  I feel some gurgling in my stomach, but nothing to make me run to the toilet.  I am not sure I want to go to work if I am "sick", but maybe if I go and get tagged by the temperature scanner at the front door, I can get a two week vacation, although if I have corona I guess it won't be a vacation, it might be my last hurrah.

No comments:

Post a Comment