Saturday, December 28, 2019

12/28/19 How Did I Get Sick?

    I don't get it, I didn't do anything different than the boys or Wife and yet, here I am, feeling crappy and my stomach feels like I got punched in my sleep.  We went to Crystal City to visit my folks, my younger brother was complaining of some bug or something, but he stayed in his room the ~12 hours we were there.  I also think I could have pushed my stomach too far.  My mom made homemade beans for breakfast and I ate four tacos, normally, I try to hold up at 3, but they were good and the tortillas were a little on the small side.  If we ate around noon, we didn't leave until 3:00pm or so.  The beans never seemed to get going in my stomach like I was going to have a lot of gas built up.  I thought it would be col to get a queer on the way out, which is ice cream and icy soda from the dairy.  I thought it was a bad idea to put milk in there for a three hour trip, but it is one of those things we always eat when we go down there.
    I stayed awake until a little past La Pryor and then I was out.  I woke up with a tight belly, but I am always scared to just fart, in case there is poop in the mix.  Luckily, Wife is always talking about some add at one of the Ford dealerships on the highway which says $199 down and $199 a month can get you a car.  I knew there was a catch, and the catch is that they are talking about shitty cars I wouldn't want to drive.  We looked at most of their cars, but dam!  How do they expect to sell when they leave the MSRP and nobody pays that price.  A truck should not cost $75,000 and neither should an Expedition cost $72,000.  This just turned me off, even their Explorers were in the $60,000+ pricing, so there was nothing for us to look at.  I saw Wife head to the potty and I said "well, I might as well..."  I hate blowing up a strange toilet, but I needed to get rid of all this internal pressure that had built up.  I felt so much better after unleashing the dogs there, I just found a side door and made a hasty get away.
    Getting home though, the pain was right back.  I ran to my potty, did my business and showered and thought a nap would help, but upon waking up, I actually felt cold.  I wrapped myself in a blanket and Wife gave me a chicken noodle soup.  I went right back to bed, but even now, it is 11:30am the next morning and I still feel like crap.  My lower back got tired of being in bed, so I got up, but I still feel my stomach brewing, I know I am going to have to go to the potty in a bit and release some pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment