Wednesday, October 16, 2019

10/17/19 LBJ Destroyed Crockett?

    There was nothing good about this game.  I have complained in the past about how I hate sitting with the fans/parents from both teams on the same side.  Sure, in August when the sun is beating us to shreds I get it, but now that the weather is more pleasant, they should let the parents walk over.  That was my biggest problem/disappointment with this game.  It was apparent by the end of the first quarter that these two teams were on separate levels.  I don't think the offense managed to make a first down the whole game, and that has happened in other games but I knew our team did not have a true quarterback at the position.  This week I had a little hope as several players had come out of the woodwork and even Javalina was kind of excited because a kid from the varsity team got moved down to junior varsity and my boy was excited that he was faster and quicker and maybe even stronger than him.
    I can live with a bad squad, nothing you can do about bad coaching, which I believe is the problem here.  I am sorry but once you figure the draw play isn't working, quit trying it.  It got stuffed every time in the backfield, and forget about these delay plays, they are too sophisticated and the other team was way too fast to let anything develop.  What I found the most disgusting was sitting amongst the group of proud parents wanting the score to be run up and yelling for it.  Why?  What good does it do?  You are already winning and the other team is no threat.  In the 2nd quarter with 10 seconds before the half, the other team was around the 5 yard line and they were already up 28-0.  The stupid people around us were yelling for a timeout.  They got it with 1 second left before the half and they managed to score another touchdown on 4th down.  Great! Awesome!  Now you are up 36-0, happy?
    We had to sit through shit like that all through the end of the game.  I was at least glad Wife was with me, but she also was the reason I didn't just get up and move someplace else.  When I have gone alone, I will move around, to get more comfortable, etc.  But anyways, the crowd was shit talking a bit all the way to 50-0, the same imbecile yelling for a timeout was yelling "we need a pick six, yeah!"  Why?  Do you have money bet on the game?  I don't blame the players on either team, it seemed so easy for LBJ to score, they just ran around our boys, but I don't feel the crowd should bask in it.  I guess if we were sitting on the other side I wouldn't have heard all the Bullshit, but damn if I was going to smile at any of those parents and say "good game" afterwards.  They can all line up and suck a Dick!!  Classless A-holes!

No comments:

Post a Comment