Thursday, October 10, 2019

10/10/19 Wife And Her Nose?

    Wife has always been a pain about smelling things that I assume she makes up.  She will say stuff like the house smells like this or there is a funny smell in the fridge.  Usually I just go along with her, honestly, I can't smell half as well as she does.  I think it is the opposite of a gift to have that fine of a nose.  We sit all week at the house, yes, right now we have a dog in the house, but if it smells, I can't tell you.  The minute she walks in the door it's "oh my god, that dog needs a bath."  I am not a fan of having the dog there, but at this point, they should be leaving in another month or so, so I can put up with it.
    The plan to me has always been that once they move out, we will start putting in new wood floors or now we have even been talking about putting in new carpets, which would probably be cheaper.  I want the wood floors so smells that she smells can't hide in the carpets.  The carpets are twelve years old and have their fair share of stains from the kids growing up to my parent's dog and everything else in between.  After having Girlie's dog with us all summer, it finally pooped in the house.  She and the BF think the dog was sick, and honestly he kept looking at me and standing by the door, he tells you when he wants to go outside, but he has gotten in the habit of taking off, so I refuse to open the door for him now.  Wife came in and almost instantly zoomed in on the poop and I guess there was some throw up as well.  If it was a new carpet, I would have been pissed, but since they are old, what is the point of getting upset?  They were quick to clean up the mess, but she can still smell something.

No comments:

Post a Comment