Sunday, March 3, 2019

3/2/19 Up All Day On About Two Hours Sleep?

    Friday was a rough day for me.  I worked Thursday night until 7:20am, came home to find Javalina still asleep at 7:40am, even though he knew he had a dentist appointment at 8:30am.  I tried yelling at him from downstairs to wake but it wasn't working.  You tell these boys they don't have school, and they will stay up until 2 or 3 in the morning.  I went in his room and since he has a king sized bed, I fell onto the empty side and said "hey" until he stirred.  He realized I was on his bed and tried to tell me to beat it because it is his room.  This is the same little shit that has come and taken my spot on my bed and made me sleep in his room and the same little shit that comes into the restroom while I am mid poop to tell me nonsense about his belt or his shoes.  He does not get privacy when he does not give privacy.  I kept bugging him, maybe even in my sleep because next thing I knew, he was standing and showered and I was asleep. He woke me at 8:15am, all scared that we were going to be late.
    He went in about a minute after we got there which was great.  The dentist looked at some x-rays and said the cavity might be too close to the nerve and he might have to do a root canal.  He said he would go real slow and try not to remove more than he had to.  While this was going on, Boy also had an appointment at 10:00am, which he decided he would drive himself.  After he showed up, I kept bouncing between rooms every 10-15 min.  Javalina, even with his mouth full of dentist and metal gear was still conversing, best Boy could give me once he sat on the dentist chair was a thumbs up. Because Boy started later, he finished later, and on top of that, after getting his procedure done, he also had a cavity filled.
    Since he seemed comfortable and I didn't feel like I needed to hold his hand, when Wife showed up, it was easy for us to go eat buffet pizza next door at Double Dave's.  I had been holding out, and didn't want to ruin the whole weekend by eating carbs, but it happened.  By the way, Wife was supposed to be at work in La Pryor, her boss gave her the go ahead to leave and she was planning to stop with her sister in San Antonio, but she was too worried about her babies getting their teeth worked on that she got in that little butt plug of a car and flew here in record time.  I don't know how, but she was here by noon.
    By the time we finished our first plate of pizza at Double Dave's, Boy was done, he came over, and took mama with him to pay while me and Javalina stayed at Double Dave's eating.  Boy then joined us and we had a nice lunch there.  The boys slept through the afternoon and I managed to nap for about two hours before Girlie called to see if I could give her a ride home from work at 4:30.  Of course, I said we would be there.  Wife and I went and picked her up while the boys both napped after their procedures.  Wife decided she wanted some ice cream and we stopped for a milkshake and banana splits.  It was awesome as the owner took a stand against a twit of a girl who was coming in with her dog and he said no.  She said it's my service dog and he said "show me the paperwork."  She said "fuck you" and stormed off.  We need more heroes like this fine man.  I hate seeing dogs in stores.
    We then got home and the boys slowly woke up and eventually Girlie's BF came and picked her up and later my folks got here.

No comments:

Post a Comment