Friday, December 21, 2018

12/21/18 About Fifteen Minutes and I Am On Vacation?

    It seems to move like a glacier far away, but eventually any timeline reaches its point of interest.  Here we go, boys are off, I'll go home and sleep some to make myself functional, then Wife will get in later tonight.  I might try and stop for some pan dulce or donuts on the way home.  Hell, I might even have some coffee in the morning.  With Javalina home, I don't have to sleep and be ready to pick anybody up.
    We do have to decorate the tree.  Last weekend, I got up before everybody, took down the Halloween lights on the stair rails and replaced them with Christmas lights, but when I took out the tree, it just looked shitty and grey.  It was once white and had built in lights.  None of the lights wanted to light and I didn't feel like messing with it.  We got lucky and found the trees at 50% off at  At-Home, the store that used to be Garden Ridge.  We actually got two trees, a bigger 7.5 foot tree and a rainbow colored tree that resembles a color pattern like a tye dyed shirt.
    Work is down to a minimum, finally, with the people around, I doubt they will be calling me in for any OT.  Our customers were called and told we would be shut down for two days, some will be shut down, others have a too bad attitude as they already sent work that is Hot as soon as it comes in, but I shouldn't have to worry about shit.
    Anyways, three minutes to 7:00am, I am wrapping this up so I can get out of here on time, for once.  Merry Christmas to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment