Wednesday, September 30, 2015

9/30/15 Waiting For?

    Summer was super hectic, the days just bled together.  But it felt like we got things done.  Fall has arrived and it feels like we are just standing around poking our noses, wondering why we haven't caused a nose bleed.
    Every day seems just busy enough, without accomplishing much.  I had a dentist appointment yesterday, I forgot about it.  I then had to stop in, apologize, schedule a new day, and ta-dah, here we were today.  Same place, more time gone.  I had my dentist visit today and got my teeth cleaned.  That is great, yesterday after missing the dentist, we got home after Chubs and I ate Chick-Fil-A.  I thought I was a little early, time to maybe start putting up some Halloween lights, I went around the side of the house to bring the trash cans in from the street.  I then had to walk by the pool and I could not ignore it.  Water has been slowly turning green again.  If ever I had an albatross hanging around my neck, DAMN!!!! do I hate that thing.  I wouldn't mind messing around with it, but the sun goes down behind our house, so to do anything in the afternoon means you will be standing in the sun on hot concrete with the two story brick house reflecting back even more heat.  I tried being quick, but of course, nothing is.  By the time I catch the Chlorine floating dispenser, prime the pump, and do the same to the Hot tub, never mind also shocking them, my shirt is soaked in sweat, even with the temp now in the friendly 90s.
    Of course, I was down to my last container of shock, so I stopped and bought more before getting to work.  I never even got to touch the Halloween stuff, but I got to work, did my thing, and re-shocked the pool in the morning at 6:30am, at least the sun didn't beat the crap out of me.  Today, I was surprised that the green color in the water is mostly gone, so at least my shitty neighbors won't be ratting me out again to the city.
    Wife was starting the Halloween decorations, maybe she has more time than me.  I'm sure she'll have a meet the teacher for Chubs or something else to stop her before she gets too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment