Thursday, September 17, 2015

9/17/15 My Middle Brother? (poem)

    I have a middle brother
who happens to be a father
he loves taking a joke farther
in this family than any other
He can get under the skin of our baby sister
he's got some skills, some would say they are sinister
for she'll be whining and crying
yet he doesn't look like he is even trying.
He's got a girlie daughter, who used to say he was a liar
truth is she wasn't that far off, for employment he is a lawyer.
He claims their baby is a handful, screaming "Hello my Baby, hello my darling!"
All we see is a handsome Boy who occasionally burps "croak", there's never any quarreling.
My brother is a good son, he loves his mother
so much so that he bought the house next door, they live next to each other.
He drives over 200 miles a day
but living in a small town is what makes him gay.
They come and visit now and then, but they don't like the big city life
He's happy, he won't move, unless he is told to some day, by his wife.
They have a great time together, they love to go see baseball games and concerts
We try to get them out to the beach or to the lake, but we can't make them converts
I don't care what they are into, as long as he's happy
Hey, I heard he got one of those purse dogs, I'll bet he's yappy
Happy Birthday my brother, I Love You, let's end this one sappy.

(you wanted funny?) Ay, pues tell Wifey to call you Big Pappy.

(sad?) If there's no cake tonight, it'll be crappy.

(dirty?) I can get some go-go dancers, but they heads gonna be nappy!

(gross?) I know this old lady who will let you hit it, but it's gonna be flappy!


Happy Birthday Bro!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment