Monday, December 27, 2021

12/27/21 Can't Even Get Mad At The Shit People?

     This world is full of Shit People, these people suck and are a poison on the world.  The Friday I started my vacation was supposed to be simple, take Mijo to school, go buy him some snacks for his meet, then start dinner early.  Nope, I go to turn on the Excursion, and it rumbled ugly.  I thought "well, it's old, the muffler probably developed a hole after all these years."  I then thought I'll deal with it later; we do have an extra vehicle.  I took the Telluride and really didn't have much time to think about it after.  Add to that the weather was shitty and I just didn't want to deal with another cost right now, so why look, it can wait, and now it has been actually two weeks, this didn't happen on the 17th, this happened a week before on the 10th of December.

    I was fine with the idea that time had eaten through my muffler pipe, and I'll have to spend money because of that.  I was then telling my parents about it and my dad just casually threw out "they stole your catalytic converter..."  Mom likes to take my calls on speakerphone and my Dad then gets to chime in words of wisdom like this.  As soon as he said it, it dawned on me that he was probably correct.  "Dammit!!" was all I could think.  I still didn't want to look underneath because it would just add more to the cost and it's not like I can afford to fix it right this minute without charging it to some card.  With the weather being wet and ugly, I also didn't want to lay on the floor and look underneath, keeping hope that maybe it was just my muffler theory.

    Well, Christmas Day we had DD and his Wife visit.  On their way out, we walked them outside, and I noticed he was driving a different truck.  He said it was his bosses, his was leaking fuel and was in the shop.  That reminded me about my problems, and I told him about the loud rumbling noise when I turned on the Excursion.  I didn't ask him, but he promptly went over and got on his back and looked with his phone for a light.  It was funny how he laughed, matter of fact, "Ha!, yeah they took your shit!!"  I just smiled and said "yeah, that sounds about right."

    I looked up a replacement, those things are like $300, why is that considered a high dollar item?  Tires cost more than that, not that I want my tires stolen, it just seems like a stupid thing to get under a vehicle for.  I saw a Youtube video of a guy getting shot doing this, and for a measly $300? I'm sure they get $50 for the Platinum, if that.  Fucking low life humans.  Yet liberals see a reason to protect these sons of bitches, but why?

No comments:

Post a Comment