Tuesday, August 10, 2021

8/10/21 Somebody Give Us The Truth?

     I have never been one to be defiant of the law, I believe we (my family as a whole) were raised to be good productive people in society.  This is what makes it so hard to be feeling like I have for the past year.  Losing trust in what our country is doing is certainly not something I expected, but the way this Covid-19 story has been unleashed upon us and made to be a politically motivated issue is beyond what I expected of our leaders.  I know those assholes at the top are barely human and believe power above all is most important but I want to believe there are enough good people up there to keep the rest of them honest.  Lately, it has seemed like the citizens are under attack, and it isn't that I want to point fingers but it does seem to be coming from the left, starting with "Defund the Police" which they have to have realized by now was completely moronic and I have heard the talking heads try to spin it as that being something that came from the right, fucking cowards.

    The biggest ongoing scandal is the way Covid-19 has been handled.  I get that a virus could come out of nowhere, fine.  I get that it could come from Wuhan accidentally, fine.  We are all human, mistakes were made, I can understand Cuomo in New York for trapping the elderly in nursing homes in the beginning, not knowing what the best course of action to take, fine.  Trump did the best he could, a vaccine (actually multiple) was rolled out per the people's needs in a hurry, I get it, fine.  If it was a regular old virus, then the vaccine should have slowed it down and it seemed to have been doing that job, but how come there are so many stories coming out that the majority of people getting infected during the summer months, when viruses are the quietest because humans are spending time outside (supposedly increasing their Vitamin D levels) are actually people that have been vaccinated?  Why can't they be honest, are they pushing a vaccine that makes people more susceptible to infection?

    Why has this mRNA vaccine technology been around since the 90's yet never gotten past trial studies for other vaccine solutions?  How come no one ever brings up the side of those that have been infected and survived, supposedly 99% of the people exposed never get sick, are we now safe?  I believe that if my body was infected (it was in January 2021) and it handled it with minimum side effects, I lost my taste and smell senses, why would I get it again and react worse the second time around?  Nobody seems to have answers for those type of questions.  I get that the virus is real, I get that it has killed a lot of people, but if the bulk of them were past 70 years old and unhealthy, why be surprised?  The younger people that have gotten it and succumbed to it are a mystery because it doesn't do that to most people, why do some react so badly to it?  These fucking doctors and scientists should be honest and truthful.  The last person I want to believe on any of this is fucking Fauci who looks all sorts of guilty as he sits up there like an authority.  You're 80 years old, retire your old ass and let someone else take the lead, you power hungry fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment