Tuesday, January 28, 2020

1/28/20 Shouldn't There Be A Flight Ban From China?

    Trump has a ban on a few countries to protect us, he says.  Why is it so hard to ban people from China though?  They currently have a virus (although I am sure the minute I talk to the pro Trumpers at work, I am wrong about this and it is just a simple flu the media is blowing out of proportion) that is killing people, 81 so far, yet they continue to let these asshole college kids go back and forth.  I'm sorry you miss Mama or whatever, but fuck that.  Close the borders until the virus gets under control or it is understood better, there is nothing hard about that.
    Wife likes to turn on the news in the morning while she gets ready for the day (she is in town for a conference) and we are hearing of the virus possibly spreading to A&M here in Texas as a college kid went home and came back and also another college kid did the same in New Jersey or wherever.  What the fuck, we are willing to start a pandemic because we are too nice?  First off, these jack-offs come here, learn all our latest technologies and then take their knowledge to other countries, which is bullshit.  I don't have a problem with people from other countries, but if you are coming here to learn and take up space in our universities, you should plan on staying and becoming members of our society, not run back and forth, in this day and age, that is like having sex with everyone you encounter and then running to another population and spreading your sickness to an innocent group, that is how I see air borne diseases.
    What I don't get is there is a supposed ban on countries like Iran and yet, I keep meeting people from Iran all the time.  I believe the dentist that worked on Javalina a couple months ago was from Iran, and I thought he had such a cool background working in China and Africa before coming to the US, but now I think he could have been a carrier to some disease... Hmm?  Then this weekend, we went to the mall to pick up a couple of watches that Boy got batteries replaced on and the sales lady had a slower almost sexy cadence to her talk.  The sales guy was teasing her how she should know spanish to deal with customers here, maybe a stab at my Mexican ass, but she smiled and said she spoke four other languages but not Spanish.  I asked her where she was from and she said Iran.  I just said cool, but Wife agreed, she was a pretty lady.  That has been kind of my little theory that those jerks from the middle east keep their women veiled and in burkas because they tend to be attractive and they are greedy with the beauty.
    I guess that last bit was off topic, but I just keep wondering, how do these people get here if there is a ban on their countries?  Did they get here pre Trump and if they try to visit now, will they be trapped over there?  It seemed pretty easy for Trumpy boy to make this blockade, how about really protecting us and stop the Chinese from travelling for a while.  I am sure that by the summer this coronavirus will be gone like SARS, birdflu, avianflu, and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment