Wednesday, November 28, 2018

11/28/18 Anniversary Day?

    How fast time flies.  I have now been writing a daily blog for four solid years, this one starts my fifth year.  I have to admit it is a pain in the ass at times, but I do like that I am almost writing a daily history of what we have been through over the last few years.  A lot of my blogs are just descriptors of what we did on any given weekend or if there is anything of interest going on.  I have tried finding short cuts, saying I am just going to post a quote or even that I was going to use pictures, but in the end, it only feels like a blog when it tells something, preferably personal.
    The one to benefit the best from this is Javalina who I am chronicling every step as he goes through puberty.  I include Boy as well, but I don't even see him every day, so it is much harder to write about him.  Wife is three hours away any given day of the week, so I only know what she tells me, and I can't exactly shit on her staff as she tells me interesting tidbits, so our baby stays the star of the show.
    I still believe that some day I am going to take all these and make some hard cover books out of them, so each boy of ours can have a copy.  It might not get read by them, but maybe their kids would like to see what I thought of anything and everything.  I should really be adding more pics as it is fun to include an image of what one is trying to create, such as last week with Mr. Conner.
    Thank you all who read me regularly or even from time to time.  I always try to be honest and a little entertaining, if I insult somebody, it is probably myself.  I take no humor in attacking the defenseless or others who cannot justly speak their part.  With that, let's see what happens in the next twelve months, I might even become a full time supporter of MAGA, even if I know he is an idiot.
    Love you all, and best of luck.  Remember me, if you win one of those huge lotteries because I will, remember me, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment