Thursday, November 15, 2018

11/16/18 Blowing Javaolina's Mind?

    I was finally off on a Thursday night, as I am supposed to be every other week, but I kept having to go to work to complete the hours I would be out per football game.  I have returned to normal and I honestly love it.  Today, we had to go to his school for an AVID presentation.  It turned out to be mostly a dinner and we had just ate prior to going, so we walked around and within half an hour, had some info in hand about the possibilities of going to Akins.  He doesn't want to but I really liked what the career counselor said to us.
    We came home around 6:15pm and killed some time before I made some frozen patties into burgers.  While we ate, I decided to play some songs I was sure he had never paid attention to before.  In the morning we heard Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap by AC/DC and it reminded me of the first cassette I ever owned.  It had the song Big Balls.  If ever there was a double entendre song, this taught me a lot and quickly.  On a side note, it was given to me by one of the school bullies in junior high.  We had done a name exchange in one of the classes and when I heard he was giving me something, I thought, well, you're not getting shit this year.  The cassette may have been stolen and he may have been hearing it for awhile, but I still think of it as my first cassette, and what a great intro to music.  Javalina was all "hey" when he realized what he was hearing and then he broke into a big grin, knowing he was listening to a "dirty" song.  I kept it up with Prince's Little Nicky which has some dirty lines, the best being:

I met this girl named Nikki, I guess you could say she was a sex fiend 
I met her in a hotel lobby masturbating with a magazine...

Aerosmith's F.I.N.E. has some great cheek blushing lines:

I got a girlfriend with the hoochy coochy eyes
Cause in the pink she looks so fine
She got the Cracker Jack, now all I wants the prize, Honey heh heh yeah

    Then I thought I would really have fun with him and play him some music from Grandma's era that is just plain wrong.  How about Gary Puckett and the Union Gap's Young Girl, with lines like "you're much too young girl", "my love for you is way out of line.", "get out of here before I have the time to change my mind."  Ringo Starr's "You're Sixteen", it would be cute if the singer was under 20, but at 33 or so, Ringo saying "You're 16, you're beautiful and you're mine."  is just all sorts of freaks.  Finally, how about Mr. America, Bruce Springsteen "hey little baby is your daddy home, did he go and leave you all alone..", or "at night I wake up with the sheets soaking wet and a freight train running through the middle of my head, only you can cool my desires."  Javalina just kept saying no in a surprised fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment