Friday, March 30, 2018

3/30/18 Family! Assemble!!

    I feel like one of those 80s cartoons where finally all the pieces are here and we can transform into the super robot instead of me walking around like a busted foot all the time.  I am kind of demanding Boy to put his BS aside and hang with us for this weekend.  I believe he needs some space from his friends, they spent all last weekend in Dallas together, and they are there pretty much non-stop every weekend.
    Wife has today off from school and so she showed up last night with some pizza and cupcakes and even a tea for me.  Nobody has confidence in me being able to drive to Crystal, so Wife is here to be the hero I deserve and she will drive us back and forth, I believe she has Monday off or she will just leave Monday morning as she has been doing the last few weeks.  I am kind of looking forward to going back to my Mom's, if only to try the new mattress in the new room.  I believe it'll be quieter, even growing up, I never wanted that room next to the bathroom, get a whiff of shit every time someone destroys it, and a nice steam "HEY!" every time someone showers, no thanks.
    This will be the last weekend DD and his girlfriend are in the house, they have a move out date scheduled for Thursday, I have really enjoyed having him around, he fits right in with the boys and has only added positives to the house, although I had hoped he would naturally like working on the yard more, I would never push someone to do more than I do, and I do the bare minimum.  It got rough for a minute or two with our other tenant, but I think we crossed that hurdle and she is ok to stay for a while longer.  Like I say, while Wife is working away from home, I don't see why not have a room mate or two to help out and make sure Javalina isn't too lonely during the week.  Boy just runs weird hours, I don't expect him to do much for his younger brother.
    Anyways, even though the boys know the truth about the Easter Bunny, I think Wife and I are going to create some magic this morning and help that rabbit deliver some magic Sunday morning.  The plan is to go buy it when I get home, Target opens at 7:00am, we believe.
    This is the final push before school ends, we have roughly two months after this, so let's have some fun this weekend, grill it up and be safe Peeps.  Love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment