Tuesday, March 20, 2018

3/20/18 Everyone Seemed Off Yesterday And Those Freaking Bombs?

    The reason I like starting work a day early is to knock the webs out of my system before there are other people around to see you.  Last night felt like a regular night because I came in Sunday night, I still could have been more productive, but the work in front of me, sucked.  I say everyone seemed off because Javalina ended up staying home, it was the first time all year, other than the two misses for the funeral, Wife claimed, but the funeral was during the Christmas Break, oh yeah, he was supposed to have started the week we went to Crystal, like on a Wednesday.  It was a confusing Christmas break with AISD starting in the middle of the week.
    Another strange fly buzzing about, is Wife who doesn't seem to want to go back.  I think she is ready to come back and live with us permanently.  The week before Spring Break she was here most every night, and this week she left Monday morning to La Pryor, came back to Austin, will be in San Antonio two days for workshops or something or other.  She may finally sleep on her new mattress on Thursday night.
    I hate that there have now been 5 bomb explosions in the Austin area.  The best resolution would be that these a-holes accidentally bomb themselves.  They'll have some great reason for what they are doing of course, but come on, this ain't desert territory where the people just pray 5-10 times a day and walk around waiting to die.  We are busy here doing commerce, living, burning the earth's precious resources, acting like our shit don't stink.  Now I have to worry every time Boy orders a game from Japan, it might be the grim reaper in a box.  No sooner did I tell the young shithead to stop ordering packages for awhile than we get two new ones.  Of course Wife can't help herself, there she was with her claws about to pick them up and see who they were for.  I had to get ugly with her so she would stop.  Then she says "I just wanted to read the names."  I said why?  Did you order shit online?  No?  There you go, let those idiots sort it out.  You're gonna blow yourself up because you have to be a control freak?!  Boy is always confused, oh yeah, I ordered that like 3 months ago, and it just came.
    I wish when they catch the assholes, the whole family got put in the same small hole in the ground and we could blow the whole group up.  The parents deserve it for creating such a great contribution to society, and the siblings, well, for not speaking up.  He will end up being some antisocial loner with a grudge for some misguided reason, ughhh.  Seems like this is happening all the time, where is that 2nd visit from Jesus already?  Come on Jesus, clean up on aisle all over the fucking place.

No comments:

Post a Comment