Sunday, March 11, 2018

3/12/18 Javalina's big moment?

    So from the title I presume you think it's Mando writing but you're wrong.  It is me Javalina writing I don't know why I'm writing but yeah. So let's start with our day I woke up around 8:00am so I was pretty tired but I got and saw Big mando. on his computer I don't know what he was doing we waited a while just talking and I went back up to wake mom and we made some awesome  bean and chorizo tacos. And it was delicious it had some beans from a bbq yesterday and I just got to say it was good. Then we sat around but like a sudden thunder roar everyone is saying "GET READY GET READY" I was confused so I go and ask what's going on and my parents looked at me as if I was a stranger asking them for their baby, and they said we're going to an art gallery so in my head I'm thinking a complete room of snobby people that are French, and white people and berets on everyone. But we go downtown and I'm thinkin oh hell yeah this is gonna be so fancy but we take a couple turns and what I see is just so ghetto spray painting on the house's and I'm thinkin yeah nope but we get off. We walk a little bit and we stop in this really small place and I'm thinkin ok this is a joke, but we walk in and there's paintings (Just for the people that's wondering what it was it was batman) and my brother is going all "omg I need all these posters" and I'm thinkin "why do you need all these posters?" but you can't question the oldest.  We walk in and we see some older men and some 20 something year olds but I was mad because there were no berets, we bought 2 pictures and we already had a frame to hang one up so we need another frame.
    Around nighttime dirty dog and his gf came out and then we were making pizzas a couple minutes pass by and DD come's out with his guitar and he is making little songs and there and all sudden it becomes a karaoke and were singing and dancing even I dabbled in a little bit of dancing and I just want to say I was like a newborn baby trying to skate it didn't work. But like everything it came to a stop and as my dad puts everything away all I can say is it was a good night.

Javalina wanted to take a stab at writing a blog to see how easy/hard it is.  He said it was pretty simple, as he just recounted the day.  He did pretty good, I didn't realize we startled him so much when we got ready to leave the house, but if he got off his video games, he would know what is going on with the rest of us in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment