Saturday, March 10, 2018

3/10/18 Friday Chores?

    I started Spring Break a day before my peeps and all I get from that is I get to do a bunch of chores by myself.  Wife was here most of the week, she drove down Monday morning to La Pryor, came back at night so she could attend a couple of field trips with Javalina on Tuesday, went back Wednesday for the daddy/daughter dance, came back to San Antonio Thursday and back to Austin Thursday afternoon, and then back to La Pryor Friday morning and back to Austin Friday night.  She is a maniac.
    I went with her Thursday afternoon and we bought a ceiling fan for one of my renter's rooms.  The fan in there was as old as the house and I guess it finally gave out.  It took me about two hours Friday morning but it is done.  I am more surprised that I broke the old fan down to fit in the box so I could throw it away.  Usually, I am good at doing the work, but cleaning up after myself is my weakness.  I was done with the fan by 10:00am. 
    I then went to the bank and deposited the rent money they had given me.  This was followed by a quick trip to Home Depot.  Boy gave me a poster awhile back, he has gotten into wanting "art" on the wall and his room is filled, this is the reason he wanted directional lighting in his room to point at the specific artwork.  We started hanging those, but we went a little crooked, his nerd friends made fun that it wasn't done better, so we stopped.  But because of this, we now have like 5 prints we bought at Disney, and the one he gave me all needing attention, so I got the proper hangers, moved some other stuff on the walls around and I think what I did looks alright.
    At this point it was closer to 1:30pm, I took an hour nap and woke to continue putting away all the clothes I stayed up until 4:00am washing.  This took me to almost 3:20pm.  I took my tools to the garage and heard DD outside working on his truck.  I went out there, it was a beautiful day, I loved the cool breeze blowing and kind of hung out, before I knew it, it was time to go get Javalina from school, we ate at Whataburger, came back home.  He squirmed out of boxing class with "it's the start of Spring Break!"  I like going on Tuesdays and Thursdays to watch, there's a couple of big butt girls in there to enjoy watching, but on Fridays it is mostly kids.
    We hung out at the house until 7:20pm, Boy came home, my renters were in and out, then Wife finally showed up.  I like my house like this, very busy and full of life, my folks think I have too many people living here.  Caught up with Wife, although it felt like she was here all week, and we ended the night with some Popeye's Chicken and watching a couple of our shows.
    I believe we fell asleep in the living room, Boy woke us, we went upstairs, but we were too tired to do anything.  I wanted to make some sweet loving and I was in my birthday suit, but I got as far as stripping Wife, she snarled at me about being tired, and I fell asleep hugging her.  I got all week to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment