Tuesday, May 18, 2021

5/18/21 Kevin Samuels Is Teaching?

     I recently stumbled upon Kevin Samuels on TikTok and liked what I saw but the minute videos weren't doing his service justice.  It wasn't long before he was banned probably because today's snowflakes find his truth offensive.  Because all of our internet services are quietly communicating or something he then popped up on my Youtube page and I can't get enough of his "lessons" he is giving women of today.

    First off, I don't understand why average looking women believe they deserve a "high value man".  I don't even know where that term came from, I hadn't heard it before this year, but maybe it is a thing in the black community since most of the callers to his show seem to be women of color.  Either way, he has a knack for deflating their giant egos by breaking them down usually by asking the simple question of "what do you bring to the table?"  The usual suspect of answers just doesn't cut it, it is funny when they start using terms they have been taught such as "I can nurture his creativity", "I can cook", or outright dumb responses like "I look fine as hell."  First off, he gives them a 5-10 second stare down which he'll respond that he is taking her responses in or thinking about what she just said, but then he'll turn it and tell them "do you hear what comes out of your mouth?"

    I agree and it is a simple thing to realize that a lady in her late 20s or older with a kid or more, a little extra weight, the fearful crazy baby daddy, no career, no house, no savings is a lot of baggage for a "high value man" who has focused his life on himself and attaining what he has.  women somehow think they can join a man's life who has been succeeding and that somehow even with their baggage they will improve his standing.  The reality is that these "high value men" have options and they can pick and choose from an ever renewing crop of new 20 year olds just to keep it non-controversial (18 and up is legal).

    I like the guy's take on life that it is the men that choose who and when they marry, not the women.  Women unfortunately, have a timeline and must get on the child rearing within a certain age, men can be much older, so they don't feel a need to beat "Father time".  Add to that the unfairness with the court systems where even if it a woman's fault for divorce, they will still get the children and a chunk of the man's income.  That just screams a big hell no, if I wasn't already married to such a great woman myself.  She could still do a little better when I argue with someone and she takes my crazy side no matter how far out I go, but I guess she wants to have her little voice of her own too.  Seriously, I am so glad I don't have to be single and shop for a partner in today's climate.

No comments:

Post a Comment