Saturday, August 31, 2019

8/31/19 I Hate Stupid People?

    After the game, which Wife drove up to watch her baby play, we all went to eat at Crab Shack in Southpark Meadows.  We go there mostly because Javalina and I like it.  Wife has never liked it in there, and after tonight, I feel the same way.  We sat in a booth, which was fine, the booths have a good spacing which makes my fat ass feel comfortable.  I didn't notice at first and I really thought they were about done eating, but there was a group of mouth breathers sitting on the table closest to us and they were for lack of a better word, partying hard.
    It looked like an older man, the dad maybe and the wife, who was so drunk, the daughter had to walk her by the hand to the bathroom, a twenty something year old bobblehead of a son who must have been enjoying his first meal amongst other people and then a couple of smaller school aged kids.  Every joke was punctuated by a Kah hahahaha.  He pierced right through my skull with every joke they shared over there.  Maybe I am delicate because I spend so much time by myself, but this asshole was just fucking annoying.  Then he started talking to the girl who could have been his sister or his wife about taking care of her ass when they got home, domestic violence sounds nice when it is premeditated at a restaurant, but I guess all tough guys need a punching bag, ughhhh.
    You can't say anything to a group of drunks like this, they will then just focus there shitty energy your way, and even though they weren't eating, they just sat there, I guess drinking.  After eating, I went to wash my hands, those shrimp just fall out of the po' boys, and they are so good, only reason I go back.  At a big table big enough for twelve people or so were three big fucking hogs about my size, again going with the gangster look and that whole vape thing.  I hate the fake smoking because people do it indoors, or maybe I am jealous that the three big fucks got to look cool in their fog of mystery as they sat there sweating.
    I thought we ordered a lot of food, but the meal came out to a very reasonable $55, which had me thinking with these two groups of idiots, maybe the restaurant is a front for something gang related.  But maybe this is what people do on a Thursday, I just never get a chance to go out with my family anywhere except on the weekends.  Maybe I am just paranoid and the waitress took the drinks off our tabs because they too were annoyed by the cackling idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment