Tuesday, August 20, 2019

8/20/19 Are People Seriously This Horrible?

    So Saturday we went out to our lot close to Canyon Lake to look at our RV and Wife's nephew has been wanting to look at it to possibly buy it from me.  We currently don't even have a truck to move it and it really needs time and attention that I don't care to provide.  We had stopped to eat at a BBQ place close to the lot and all was going well.  When we pulled up to the lot, we were greeted with about a trailer's worth of trash right at the front of the lot.  I thought it was odd that the guy next door came right out and was saying how he felt bad and that this must have happened just this morning as it wasn't there the night before.
    He also slid in the fact that he had access to a trailer and that his crew had just gotten done with a job and they could handle the clean up, for a small fee.  I have seen this guy come out and talk to my father in law before, so I was thinking they were on friendly terms, but my spidey senses also told me that he was way too involved here to not be involved, if you know what I mean.  I kind of walked away from their conversation and went over to show the inside of the RV to my nephew thinking alright he wants to be nice, but unless he is offering to clean up, BFD.  Wife came over to me and said he was going to clean it up this afternoon, I thought great.
    Anyways, fast forward to today and I got a call from the HOA president.  Wife had sent him pictures of what had happened and explained that the guy next door was going to clean up, we had already paid him, and guess what?  The HOA president told me that have been after this guy because he does this.  He has been caught dumping on the lots on the other side of him and behind him.  Why not on our lot now?  I still held hope and said "well, I can't prove it was him, as long as he cleans it up, that is fine, I just want the issue fixed."  He said "Nah, I'm standing in front of the trash and it looks like it does in the pictures."  "If you want to file a police report, you have to come do it in person" was his next piece of advice.  The story from my father in law is that the guy has been "taking care" of our lot, cutting the grass for free because he is interested in buying the lot from us, so paying him $100 is not so bad if you include a couple year's worth of grass cuts, not that we ever told him to cut it.  I don't care to get anyone in trouble, but if you are going to take my money for services, at least do the services and pick up the shit.
    I don't know what happens now, but I know I don't want the lots anymore, not knowing we are situated next to dishonest fucking trash people that can look you in the eye and take your money like that.  You have to be a freaking snake to do that kind of shit.  I mean at least pick up half the shit, or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment