Tuesday, June 11, 2019

6/11/19 Fast Weekend?

    Man, this weekend, came and went, I didn't even have time to write about it until Monday night.  Wife, as usual came in from La Pryor Friday evening.  I like to clean the house some, so that she doesn't have to stress about it, she still does, but that is on her.  This week, I broke down a bunch of boxes of stuff we've been buying.  I also helped Boy move all his stuff from his 3D printers into the guest room downstairs.  This was nice, specially when he opened the new printer we just ordered and set it on the table in there.  I also washed clothes, cleaned the shower stall, and put away boxes and bins of Halloween stuff that ended up all over the house after Girlie moved in.
    I had told Wife it would be nice to go out to dinner when she took off from work, but the best we could manage Friday night was Culver's.  It isn't horrible, but it isn't great for a sit down dinner with the Wife after not seeing her all week.  But Javalina likes it and Wife and I are ok with it.  Saturday was all about going to Wife's nephew's birthday party in San Antonio.  We would have been early, but Wife went to the wrong one.  After talking to her sister again, I guess she finally helped by saying the restaurant was right next to Bass Pro Shops, I mean, I only like going here every time we go down there.  The meal was at 6:00pm, and afterwards we headed back home.  This pretty much ate up all of Saturday, although I did get about ten minutes to go fart at Bas Pro Shops before heading back, so it was a worthwhile trip.  I kid, I enjoy Wife's family, now that we understand each other, we get along very well.
    I got up super early Sunday, tried to write and got nowhere.  I came back to bed at 8:30am and slept until 10:00am when Wife woke me to see if I wanted to go eat breakfast before she got to work, she has started taking a couple of PhD level classes to see if she is going to enter the program or not.  We ended up trying a new place up north, but it was just ok, nothing special.  On the way home, we stopped at HEB and got some meat and stuff to grill.  I told Wife I wanted to grill earlier than last week, when we were eating at 10:00-11:00pm.  We got home, I cleaned the hallways upstairs of a couple of boxes and then came down to turn on the grill.
    Surprisingly, we got a call from my sister to keep an eye on the weather and sure enough, by the time we finished grilling, the rain came at us, Hard.  It seemed to rain for about an hour which was perfect to get rid of the heat in the air. it had just about gotten too humid to do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment