Friday, October 14, 2016

10/14/16 Wife Is Back In Town?

    A couple weeks ago I was starting to feel like maybe it was a mistake for Wife to take the job so far away from us.  Things are looking better, all of a sudden.  She took a personal day last week on Friday and because she was in San Antonio for a conference, was able to get up here Thursday night.  Apparently I don't listen very good, because this week she was again in San Antonio for a different conference and she came up Thursday afternoon, which allowed us to have a late lunch together, even Boy joined us, it was nice even though it was just Whataburger.
    She does have to go back today to San Antonio for the rest of her conference, but she will head right back up here and there is a feeling and a flow like she is with us, so that is nice.  The fact that she gets right on the basket of dirty clothes and starts cleaning the kitchen and stuff is just a cherry on top.  I didn't care for Boy, Judas from now on, whining to Mama how I don't go and buy food.  Judas with the "love you Daddy" every night and even a hug stuck a shiv in my ribs for no reason as I was trying to enjoy my burger at Whataburger.  This is the same child I invite to eat every day, but decides he would rather sit with his friends in his room during the week, the same snot nose I ask just about every day if he has money to eat.  I'm not going to throw money at him, we pay for his SUV and gas, but if he needs a $20 spot here and there, I understand.  He does work and he is supposed to be feeding himself with his money sometimes.
    Wife of course took his side and all of a sudden I'm the dirty animal who doesn't understand that Judas is not like me and Chubs who will eat anything that can be heated in a microwave.  No, backstabbers only eat fresh salads and foods from other countries like Chinese food.  I tried saying he is welcome to come to the store with me, and he usually says "nah, I'm fine, get whatever."
    The Turd Nugget was even ballsy enough to point out to Mama that he prefers Coke to the crappy Pepsi products I keep buying.  Wife, like the puppet she is, took this info and tried getting after me.  At least I know what I'm getting Wife for Christmas, a nice foldaway soap box.  She can carry it under her arm and any time she wants to break into a lecture, she can pop it open and stand above us.
    Seriously though, her nagging is music to my ears, I'll buy Boy a bag of rocky mountain oysters for all his troubles.  The holidays are almost upon us, so we should be seeing more and more of Wife over the next two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment