Friday, May 1, 2015

5/2/15 Afternoon Delight Is Overrated?

    Wife thought it would be fun to go at it during the middle of the day.  Middle of the day is when I wake up, and because I have been working non-stop Sunday is identical to Wednesday, I am working most every night.  Anyways, she came home, surprised me by coming in the room in her birthday suit and saying "what's uppppp???"  I was in the middle of a horrific dream, drowning in a pool and I wake up and my face is in a puddle of saliva.  I cleaned my face off, tell her to give me a minute so I can go potty, come back, we go at it like horny weeble wobbles, and then I'm done for the day, except I have a twelve hour shift to get to in an hour or so.
    We went and ate Jersey Mike's Subs, which are delicious but expensive.  I am fighting that drowsy feeling I shouldn't have since I am about to head to work.  It was hard just driving to work, staying awake in the warm afternoon.  But I get to work, drink two cups of coffee quickly, which seem to help, but I am still not right.  It was a long wait until lunch time at 10pm.

Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
Gonna grab some afternoon delight
My motto's always been, when it's right it's right
Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night
When everything's a little clearer in the light of day
Then we know the night is always gonna be here anyway
Thinking of you's working up an appetite
Looking forward to a little afternoon delight
Rubbin' sticks and stones together make the sparks ignite
And the thought of rubbin' you is gettin' so excited
Sky rocket's in flight, afternoon delight
Afternoon delight, afternoon delight

I love the song and I love the idea of an afternoon quickie, but maybe the reality is I got old, and I'm just too busy to be busting nuts all willy nilly.  I have to plan on a sleeping strategy post coitus.  Otherwise, prepare for a long night, Fatboy.


1 comment:

  1. Ewww! I have to work with this lady everyday!

    ReplyDelete