Sunday, May 17, 2015

5/18/15 Is One Day Off A Weekend?

    I have been working crazy hours for over a month now.  Wife was complaining at first but I think she has accepted that I am helping the transition to the other house by paying for everything.  Both houses are under our care right now and if I have been whining about paying for our big house, add to that another $850 for the second house, and there will be a light bill in a few more weeks. 
    The painters are about done, the house is looking better than it did when it was new.  Whole house was painted Norwegian Blue a color we decided on because it matched the colors in the carpet.  I like blue, our bedroom is painted blue and gold in the big house.  I could say I like yellow, Chubs' room is bright yellow, or red, Boy's room is red and cream.  Of course, I've used plenty of Dark orange, large portions of the smaller house were painted orange, hot lava, to be exact, as was the guest room upstairs in our big house,  Hook 'em Horns!!  We also have plum and black and a bright baby blue in the guest room.  We're Mexican inside, what can we say, we like color.
    I am going to keep the walls under control from now on.  I will add color to the boys room with accents, be it curtains, pillows, the bedspread.  I was all set to buy Chubs a Spider Man quilt and Boy the similar quilt with Batman, but maybe Boy is having second thoughts that they aren't cool enough.  Me thinks Boy wants to keep his old smelly sheets if he ain't gonna appreciate what Daddy is doing.  The little jackass doesn't really want to live with us, what does he care what I do with decorating the room if he will only sleep there twice a week.
    Sorry, I was gonna whine about the long hours, but I am so used to it, that it doesn't seem strange to me.  I do enjoy the Saturday off.  I was asleep by 11pm after being out for awhile in the afternoon.  I woke up around 2am, gave Wifey like the best 2-3 minutes I had and then was up til 5am looking at crap I can't afford... but soon.
    I offered Chubs a new nice watch when we move to celebrate, he liked bright colors of G-Shocks, from  like $100-$200.  Boy just heard of this a month later and said he wants a new watch too... he points out a $5000 watch.  I said seriously, he comes back with a $7000 watch, with a straight face.  Little Robot needs to go in for a tune-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment