Thursday, May 28, 2015

5/28/15 It's Raining, It's Pouring, Who Could Be Snoring? (poem)

The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain
Nice for them...
April Showers, bring May flowers
well ain't that a hoot?
In central Texas, when it finally does rain
it does nothing but bring a lot of fear and pain.
Dams are collapsing, lakes are losing their water
yet here we stand, ignoring the slaughter
I did not realize the water's might was so strong
do not go near the shoreline you do not belong.
This summer might finally be good to buy me a new boat
Let's see if Wife supports me and gives in with her vote.
We have an old one which I am ready to sell
it seems small to me now and even has a smell
I want a big sexy boat, full of boobs and butts
but I know my life, it'll be a Putz, a Klutz, and the rest will all have nuts.
My luck is that the boat will be a sausage fest
not one breast to enjoy, just some dorks in search of a quest.
It is good that the lakes are all filling up
it has been a few years yup! yup!
We went and checked on the creek behind our house
it was flowing and brown or so said my spouse
I didn't care for the heat and the humidity
this might be the summer we finally get back to some serious stupidity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment