Sunday, January 9, 2022

1/9/22 Are All Wrong Numbers Scams, Nowadays?

     I woke up to a weird text from a chick looking for a Ben.  She said she was back in town, and she wanted to reconnect, if he was interested.  It sounded legit, so I texted back, "I think you got a wrong number, sorry."  She then sends a pic, which could have been sent with original message, but it just took a minute to arrive, and apologized, but said since she was new and didn't have anyone to talk to if I wanted to text.  I like texting, and no, it wasn't dirty, I asked if she was here for work or school, she didn't answer correctly, like avoided and mentioned what is there to do for fun.  I mentioned some of the activities, like going downtown and the food trucks and all that, but that we never go out, we are consumed by our son's activities, wrestling right now.  Again, she didn't laugh or add anything to that, I mean, in a conversation, you respond to what people say.

    She then said she had just gotten off the treadmill and sent a nude, very nice pic, but what am I supposed to do with that?  I said nice pic, she then wanted me to start painting a sexy scenario, to which I said "sorry, you're not tracking very well, I think you might be a bot."  She then responded that she was not a bot and that I was getting weird.  At this point, I blocked the number.  I knew better, but I wouldn't mind the random text where you text with a stranger and give them recommendations on your city and things to do and stuff.  At least the face pic matched the body, and all the tattoos matched the spirit of someone who might send those types of pictures to a stranger.

    What is the end game to that, though?  If I already saw you naked (you sent a pic voluntarily), why would I pay to see more, if that was your angle?  If you want money from strangers and you aren't shy, set up an Only Fans page, she was attractive enough to get some suitors, I would imagine.  

    It has been a slow weekend, since Mijo was done with wrestling on Friday, we got Saturday all free, and we enjoyed it by sleeping the day away.  We saw a few movies yesterday, nothing to write home about.  We saw the new Ghostbusters, it was meh, saw some Love and Monsters that looked promising, but I fell asleep.  Then we watched From Dusk till Dawn and Mijo did not like that it turned into a vampire movie, he thought it was just a heist movie.  It got too stupid for him once the vampires showed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment