Tuesday, July 14, 2020

7/14/20 Of Course, A Chest Tattoo?

    Not that I keep up with actors, but Wife just told me Shia Labeouf is playing a character in a new gang movie and for the role, the idiot went and got a chest tattoo.  I mean now he is basically one of us, Hispanics all have chest tattoos and prison records.  I am just guessing but Wilmer Valderrama must have been busy or this would have been his role.  This is perfect, in the current time where the woke white celebrities are refusing roles that were meant for black actors after they have made hundreds of thousands of dollars.  I am sure the money was not returned, only the role.  This is BS, the money is the important part, donate what you shitty apologetic actors made in those roles and then maybe we can believe you are really ashamed.
    The director or whatever made sure we knew the character being portrayed was in fact a white person, so Shia is not doing anything wrong.  I don't really give two shits about the role in a movie I won't watch, but I hate when Hispanics and our culture, which even if his character is white, he grew up amongst are portrayed as nothing more than drug dealers and bad asses.  I am sure that if it benefits him, once the checks have cleared and his profits are safe, Shia himself will apologize for bringing a negative image for the people of central LA or wherever the movie was done.
    As far as the chest tattoo goes, which I just saw, looks a lot like some Mexican woman with a sombrero.  The claim is that it is his mother hugging a clown, either way, it looks like standard work you would find on any tough Vato in prison.  I normally don't care about social injustices, but since it keeps getting blown up our asses with all this BLM stuff, this is the same thing for us brown folk.  The director can say what he wants, but come on, put a Hispanic in the lead, which is why I mention Wilmer (FEZ from 70's show), they are about the same age.  I would say they are interchangeable other than the skin color, Wilmer is a good looking brown kid from that age group.
    Maybe it is even more insulting, the character is a tax collector, so obviously Mexicans can't be trusted with money and who better than a good Jewish boy to do the heavy lifting with the calculator.  I personally don't have anything against Jewish people, as Carolla has always said, they are family centric, they focus on their kids doing well in school, and rarely never are seen getting in trouble with the law.  I love good people, I just don't care for this idea for a movie.  We don't need it now, in this era of people chanting "defund the police" BS.  This just emboldens the bad element in society to rise up and do what they do.
    I hate that the fucks in Hollywood make movies like Scarface or Godfather and other drug movies where the people bringing drugs to the US are lionized and young people then aspire to be like them.  You want to get involved in this whole BLM, make movies showing successful normal people.  Stop glorifying gangsters and the bully lifestyle.  What do I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment