Saturday, April 6, 2019

4/7/19 A Rainy Lazy Saturday?

    I love Boy, don't get me wrong, but I am at the end of my rope.  That boy has convinced himself that he is an adult who answers to no one but his GF.  He has been complaining about his mattress and how it is so uncomfortable and when his GF sleeps over, they sleep in the next room so they can sleep on our old pillow top King bed.  I tried telling him to move the King bed into his room and put the queen in the other room.  This seems like too much work and after thinking about it, I decided we should go look at the mattresses and just get him a new one.  Of course, he was not here, he was having lunch with his sweetheart.  We texted him to meet us at the mattress store, even said we could wait awhile so they could finish eating, but he said no.  He was going to go chill at her house, then maybe watch a movie.  Umm, if someone offers you a new bed, you show up, Dick!
    What I decided now is that he is fixing to start making a real nice salary, so I feel that if he won't respond when we call, he can buy his own bed.  How much nicer can we be?  Wife is only here two days a week and he wants to start with "why not another day?"
    Anyways, we finally got going and figured we should go to Men's Wearhouse and fix Javalina's wardrobe problems.  His jacket was the wrong length on the arms last week for my in-law's party, so they are fixing it for free and he lost a button while goofing around, so they are going to sew it back on.  Plus, we bought him a new black shirt which did not fit.  He was measured correctly, but his body must be a little weird or something.  I double checked him at home and he is supposed to have a neck of 16 1/2 with an arm length of 32-33, but the buttons would not close around his belly.  We had to go up to a 17 on the neck.  Other than that, we looked at the watches at Dillard's while Wife got a gift for her co-worker.
    The day was supposed to be rain filled, but really, it only rained while we were getting off to walk in to the mall.  It seemed like it was done by the time we were leaving the mall, even the sun was out a bit.  We stopped to eat at Potbelly, then we headed to HEB and bought food for dinner and BBQ stuff for tomorrow.
    Boy called that he was going to spend the night at the GF house because storms were coming.  I don't think it even rained in the evening.  After HEB, we went home and just hung out.  Girlie was texting me about moving in for a month or two, while they find a new place to stay.  I said sure after we discussed her paying me some rent money.  I figure this can be the money we will save to go to Florida with my folks, as they are saying they want to go maybe in Christmas or in the summer.
    The rest of the evening was very relaxed, Wife made some chicken embueltos and we just sat around the kitchen table eating and watching some of our shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment