Thursday, September 6, 2018

9/6/18 Why Must Bi-otches Fester Over Everything?

    Over the last couple of months I have been following kayaker on You Tube.  He is great, most of his videos have been focused on catching fish in bays and even out a couple miles into the Gulf in his kayak.  He lives in Pensacola and through his videos makes me wish I lived there.  From the kayak fishing to the beach where they regularly fish and just all around hang out.  He has a girlfriend who he has never made the focus of his videos but obviously he hangs out with her most of the time, so she is in the bulk of the videos.  She is cute without being a showoff, she plays the sidekick very well.  If she is in the video, she smiles and makes a comment about  where they are at, usually good stuff.  I would say 98% of the comments from viewers are positive, so great.
    After watching a video today, I was looking through the videos for additional information of where they were at or something and I came across an obviously confused woman who has too much time on her hands.  Bitch, go clean the house with your negative energy.  Or my new favorite, "eat some make-up, see if you can get prettier on the inside!!"  Anyway, she was going on about how the guy is "using" the girl to increase his views and that maybe someday she will come to her senses and realize she is being used.  That the guy is too selfish to get married and won't, so she is wasting her time.  This was totally out of line with all the other comments, which stay on track about the fishing or whatever they are doing.
    Why do 2 people have to be married on paper?  It is just to protect the woman, maybe give her an edge when she decides to take his stuff.  Can't people just be happy that people get along peacefully and lovingly without going in with your surgical knife to dissect what is wrong with them?  He is called selfish, and I say so?  I am a selfish a-hole, hardly ever "worship" my wife, but in my need to do this and that and the other, I only want to do those things with her by my side.  If I go boating, I want her there, if I go to Disney, it is because we are going together.  She has made life more interesting and fun, but we are all individuals.  I am not responsible for making her life "shine."  Wife has a mouth and tells me when she doesn't like something, she is an intelligent individual, I assume the girlfriend is in the same boat.  She appears to be happy spending lazy days fishing on the beach, that can't be enough for more of y'all?
    Y'all women that think you should be worshipped must have been dropped on your ponytails when you were young or you've smelled too much hairspray, there's holes in your brains.  I've never met a wife that was worshipped that appreciated the acts done by the man, so no, that is not a good idea, ever.  And no, my wife is no pushover, she is actually a huge "ballbuster", but we  have a very good balance here, going on 30 plus years together.

No comments:

Post a Comment