Monday, September 24, 2018

9/24/18 Proud Owners Of A Bouncing Baby 3D Printer?

    The weekend might have been a dud if not for Boy and his friend getting together and buying a 3D printer.  The two of them are trying to get a small company off the ground right now, where they would make 1.) representations of weapons carried by different characters in their imaginary worlds.  2.) with the 3D printer, they can now make nick knacks and other things up to a dimension of 10x12x23 inches high.
    Friday, we never got going to do anything.  Wife called around 5:00pm that she was on her way, I was picking up Javalina from football practice.  We did manage to go to the boxing place where he was taking classes for awhile.  We put his account on freeze through November, but I kept getting notices that I owed money.  After talking to a really nice girl there who I am sure could kick both our butts (that wouldn't stop us from staring at her big ole boobies), she said his account was ok because he was a minor, there was no charge.  Javalina was saying on the way over that he thought he was done with boxing, that he would prefer to focus on weightlifting after the football season was over, but the girl asked him "so, are you excited to come back to us in November?"  Suddenly, he was all "yes ma'am!!  I love boxing."  We both left floating like Pepe Le Pew, from admiring the boobs, I think we even high fived each other for the first time (aww!).  We then went and ate at The Crawfish Shack which we both really like and then back home to wait for Wife.
    Wife showed up with pizzas and chicken, Boy was busily working in his room on the computer and then in the garage setting up the 3D printer, which he is afraid to put in the house because the fumes can be carcinogenic and bad for you.  Over the last three days, they have had that printer working non-stop making different examples of shapes to test the tools limits.
    Saturday, we mostly sat around and watched the Longhorns play, our old neighbor stopped by for awhile.  After he left and as the game finished with all sorts of sloppy penalties, I took a light nap.  After waking, we went to Lowe's and bought some supplies for Boy's new endeavors.  I really wanted to see their Halloween spread, but they had already taken it down and are setting up for Christmas.  It was nice, Boy was with us, his GF has a cold or something, so we ate as a family Saturday night at Red Robin.
    Sunday was another lazy day.  We went to the old Home and Garden place to look at Halloween stuff, and Wife found some, but it is not what I was thinking of.  We ate again, as a family at Culver's.  I came home and took my quickie nap while Boy cut the grass in the front.  After I got up, I trimmed as much as I could until the battery died on me.  With the last few hours of sunlight, we went to Target to get some food for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment