Wednesday, May 9, 2018

5/9/18 Neighborhood Creeper?

    I know I can be a bit paranoid, but usually when I leave the house I am good.  Even if it is just Javalina by himself on occasions when Boy has a night class, I tell myself he is ok because we have an alarm and he is on his way to 14 plus he weighs enough to play in the NFL at 240.  Boy would be easier to carry away at almost half his weight.  Still, I look around before I leave, usually our neighborhood is pretty rare of people walking around at that hour.
    Last night before coming in, I could not help but notice a guy that looked suspicious as fuck.  First of all, it was like 91, so nobody was outside just to breath fresh air.  This guy was walking on the opposite side of the street, but he was moving very slow and even walking in circles, like when you are waiting for someone to pick you up, and I thought that, but he was in his late 20's to 30's, I can't fathom somebody picking him up for a play date, but maybe.  If that wasn't suspicious enough, he managed to cross the street to my side, and usually I would jump in my car and go, but I decided to sit there and study him.  He kept doing little circles, but walking towards our house and then past it.  I almost felt like he was checking out the houses, it was uncomfortable to me.  I waited until he was a good 3-4 houses down before putting my car in reverse.  I drove by slowly eyeballing him and he didn't look up, which if it was me, I would have looked up to show I was harmless guy out for a stupid walk in the middle of the day.
    I was already on the phone with Boy, he wasn't home, all I could do was plead to him to hurry his ass, I didn't like this creeper at all.  I left and got as far as Slaughter Lane before deciding to come back, just to be safe.  I figured I'd wait for Boy.  It was only 2-3 minutes, as slow as he was walking to the front of the neighborhood, he should have still been around, but I couldn't see him down the other street or heading to the woods, so maybe he was picked up, I don't know.  I got home and got my hitting rod off the truck in case I had to break a skull.  Boy rounded the corner and got home about the same time I did.  The alarm was still on and I went in the backyard and hit the grill with my stick just to alert the area I was there (figured I'd scare the fucking dogs that don't let me sleep all day with their incessant barking).  All's well that ends well, but I did tell Boy to keep one of his guns close by and if anybody gets in the house, feel free to shoot them.  He got a little interested by that, otherwise, Javalina was none the wiser for me coming back and worrying so much about his husky ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment