Friday, May 25, 2018

5/25/18 Where Do You Draw The Line?

    I know this is a tough one and maybe I overstepped my bounds, but I will not let shit that I disagree with happen on my watch.  I figure me being vocal is the least I can do, what happens after is what we call life and we then react accordingly.  Boy is now dating a strong woman with opinions that are hard to challenge because like most women that are never challenged, they grow up in a bubble in which men are always wrong or ill informed or misguided or generally not as all knowing as the goddess that is woman.  She is, for the most part a sweet and loving person, most of my family already knows her and likes her but twice I've had a disagreement and both times she has come at me with claws at the ready.  This would be hard to handle if I wasn't used to it from my mom, my sister, my wife, my coworkers.  Historically, I love to argue and one can figure the buttons to push to get a response, if you want it.
    Anyway, the reason for our "disagreement" is she posted a picture.  One could call it sexy, cute, slutty, and anything else in between.  My opinion is you don't post stuff like this, unless you want attention.  That is fine, but then why be in a committed relationship, if you "need" the opinion of others telling you how "pretty", "sexy", "empowered", or whatever other nonsense this will accomplish.  She said I have no right to tell her what she does with her body.  I agree, up until you decide you might want to become a future family member, then we start today conducting ourselves with a little more gravitas.  Everyone knows I love a fucking slutty girl, they are my absolute favorite thing in the world, but not for adding to the family.  This position you are basically "interviewing" for right now will lead to my grandkids and the next generation of family.  I expect nothing less than Wife who absolutely places our boys above everything.  She is never concerned with "do my tits look ok?  or should I go get another $300 haircut because the focus should be on me."  We have one goal, and that is to raise awesome kids, and that is what we are doing, you know them, you love them.
    I also said it sounds bad, but when in a relationship, you belong to the other person.  She blew up at this, but I maintain that this is important.  Wife and I have been together 30 years now, so maybe we know what we are talking about.  Take sexy pics, but only share them with the boyfriend.  The rest of the world only cares about how much of a spectacle you are willing to make of yourself, they don't need to see shit.  Sorry, but I guess the wives of my boys are going to be the closest thing I will have to daughters, and oh yes, we will be intrusive.  Your "Tios" have nothing on my skills.  Remember, what they call boujee, I call 1 of my 2 favorite things on the planet, my Mijos.

No comments:

Post a Comment