Sunday, May 6, 2018

5/6/18 Doing Even Less Than Last Week?

    If it is possible, we did even less this week than last week.  We were expecting showers and thunderstorms on Friday, so I didn't want to have plans and do something which would require us getting wet.  Wife was in San Antonio much of the week for trainings and stuff.  This is especially nice on Fridays, because it usually means we see her earlier than normal.  When she leaves La Pryor, even if it is Friday, she seems to think she has to work until 6:00pm.  I don't care during the week, but if you are going to travel up to see us, leave at your regular time, which means be sitting in your car by 4:31pm and be revving the engine pointed north.
    Friday night, we barely managed to go eat at Popeye's after school, in some drizzle, but still.  This is only like the 4th or 5th time we eat there together.  We are venturing out of normal places because we are letting Wife's coupons dictate where we eat.  Thursday, it was at Burger King with the creepy dude staring at us, Friday, it was at Popeye's on William Cannon, and luckily, there was only 1 other customer in there while we ate, but he sat with his back facing us.
    After this, we went home, hung out for a while, then eventually went to the mall, Wife had an ad saying Dillard's was having one of their big sales, and I have been down to about one good short and one good pant for a couple weeks.  I bought about three new shorts, but none of them were in the sales group, oh well, when you're a cow, you take what you can get.  We then walked around a little bit and finally left.  We stopped at HEB to get ham and stuff to make some fat subs.  They turned out pretty freaking good.  I like how Javalina already is a master sandwich maker and even ran his through the panini press to heat his sandwich up.
    We sat and attempted to watch some of our recorded shows which I lasted one 30 min show.  Saturday, I felt like I would be different, I told Wife I didn't want to sleep the day away.  I had got up at 7:00am, tried to sit and drink coffee, but came back to bed by 9:30am, everyone was still asleep.  We then woke up at 1:00pm ate, came back to bed and pretty much stayed there until 8:00pm.  I feel really crappy from sleeping all day, I have been up since 2:00am, writing, looking at Youtube and just generally trying to have a real reason for sleeping all day.  We'll see what happens Sunday, but it'll probably be another lazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment