Friday, January 19, 2018

1/19/18 Could It Be?

    I want to hate everything he says, it usually comes out in an offensive way to someone, yet, I kind of agree with a lot of what he says.  He is a manipulator of words, which I am not sure the public gets.  I am talking about our healthy McDonald's eating at 71 Chief.  How come when he mentions Shithole countries, we know which ones he is talking about?  We say the same thing in our private conversations.  You couldn't give me a free trip to Haiti or most of Africa, fuck that.  The general people might be ok, but they have poor governments, they can't handle their mosquitos which spread a lot of diseases, not for me.
    I have always been a liberal, thinking we all deserve the same access to certain things a society has, like medicine.  I assumed that meant that the government would step up and instead of pissing billions on wars, maybe they could cover some of our peeps, it didn't work out that way, those of us with insurance saw our rates fly up to help the poor and it continues.  Um, it's been nice knowing you poor, time to carry your own weight, it's easy, stop having so many goddammed kids is step 1.
    His manipulating still bothers me.  Kaepernick was not kneeling out of disrespect to the flag, but just about everyone who was disgusted by this, saw it that way, as Trump made it about that.  Kaepernick was trying to speak up about police abuse, particularly in black communities.  This one is hard to take a side because whenever I have been stopped, I act like the policeman is in charge and I give him my full attention.  We see on Cops how a lot of other ethnicities react to the cops, they run, they argue, they want to fight, they disagree, they act poorly a lot of the time.  I am always hoping for the tazer once the perp gets mouthy, come on, it's funny when they stiffen and fall over after they have been talking shit or running away.  I always want to side with the officer, he is doing his job, even if there are a few bad apples, for the most part, officers keep our society working.
    I like that Trump speaks like a man even if it gets him in trouble for a second.  His "grab them by the p**sy was classic, it shouldn't have been made available to the public.  We all have lines like that, when we are being guys.
    Now I see my check is a little bigger, not sure if this was because of the new tax rules or a mistake by payroll, but if Trump had anything to do with it, I might drink a Diet Coke in his honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment