Friday, June 30, 2017

6/30/17 ANR/ABF, Learning Through Craigslist?

    Seems if you look hard enough you can get anything on Craigslist (CL).  I have admitted in the past to skimming through the ads looking for naked pics of supposed real peeps.  Las Vegas seems to be the jackpot if you want to see ads of hookers with their pics advertising their do's and don'ts.  Usually, the older the lady, the more options she will allow.  Anyways, this week I found an interesting ad and I mention it only because I thought it interesting for discussion and most of the week I am alone at work.  The ad was for a lady looking for an ANR relationship.  What is that you ask?  I looked into it and apparently, it is an Adult Nursing Relationship.
    This is exactly what it sounds like, now the why is what I do not understand and in that is where the nuttiness of the woman has to be entwined.  I do not think there is a shortage of males looking to suck on some fat titty, if only for the fun in that, but the fact that the woman's goal is to produce milk with no baby in the picture cannot be normal.
    The ad goes on to say this will be a non-sexual relationship, but if the woman is halfway undressed in a strange man's house, how can it be non-sexual?  It goes on to say she cannot host but hoping for a connection and plenty of intimate breast time together.
    In theory, I love this scenario to think about it being part of my life (I said in theory, Mother).  Wife is gone all week, I have the house to myself most mornings, I could stay up an hour to suck on a big ole boob or two.  I don't necessarily need the sexual relationship aspect, I could enjoy some strange woman coming over and undressing for me, sounds like great motivational stuff, at least for awhile.  These are a few pluses I can think of
    The reason I couldn't do this, is because to me, the girl has to be nuts.  Maybe there was a child lost, or maybe she doesn't want children but has a motherly instinct.  Neither of these sounds like normal chick tendencies.  Then there is the thought "what if I am one of ten guys suckling on those giant areola, that can't be sanitary.  The biggest thing that bothers me in this, is what if I am successful at stimulating lactation?  I don't want to be drinking milk from some woman I don't know.  I remember this kind of happening even a year after the boys had stopped drinking from Wife, and I was shocked and grossed but like a trooper I kept going, because that is what a man does.
    I am sure diseases could be passed this way and I know I suck, surely I would have success, as DJ Khaled says, "All I Ever Do Is Win Win Win".  But this might be a win I do not want.  The point is moot, it's not like Wife would let me partake on some random lady's milky boobs.  Plus, I am always tired, I really couldn't waste time in the mornings for some weird fetish lady to show up, you think someone like that is punctual?  I think these people live in their own worlds where normality left a long time ago.  I think I will just keep this a fantasy, one of many I think about when I am bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment