Sunday, June 4, 2017

6/5/17 Sovereign Citizens Rule?

    I recently found a sub-group of human beings who believe they are above the law and their actions always end up in the same place, with them on the ground and about five cops on their backs.  It always seems to be the same story with these guys.  They get stopped over some ridiculous shit like running a stop sign or speeding a little bit and then the hilarity ensues.
    The first thing these geniuses like to say is "am I being detained?"  Yes Idiot, you got pulled over, you are being detained.  This action must be like fingers on a chalkboard for the officer involved because it's not like the cop has ever responded with I'm sorry, go on your way.  The cop is after all the authority and he is going to double down  and call for back-up.  Once the sovereign citizen hears the call over the radio for back-up, he should cut his shit and present ID.  No good is coming for him in about 3-5 minutes time.
    If the cop is in a good mood, he will entertain the citizen for a few minutes, giving ample time for his buddies to show up.  At a certain point, if he is not already wearing gloves, he'll put those on, and then it'll be time to get interesting.  The small gap which was being used by the citizen to converse with his detainer becomes the perfect handle for Mr. Officer to grab the glass and pull out causing the glass to shatter in a most satisfying way.  I don't understand why the citizen is always surprised he is being pulled out of his car, he has been told about twenty times to "get out of the car."
    Right before the inevitable glass breaking, the citizen tries a Jedi trick to just leave and act like nothing happened, never mind that this results in 99% gun draws from any officers present.  Upon retreating back to turning off the car, there is an "ok-ok, I didn't do nothing", if attempting to run over a cop is doing nothing.
    I don't get this thinking.  I have been stopped 2-3 times in my life.  I am quick with the driver's license and insurance, and they are quick to send me on my way.  We had the alarm go off in our house a couple years ago because we had the alarm on and I ran out of the house to pick up Chubs.  The officer was parked in front of the house when we got back, and I apologized for my error.  He said he figured it was something like that, he was equally friendly, I did show him my ID again, no big deal, and actually knowing they respond that quickly is a good feeling.
    These citizens forget they enjoy everything the United States provides, such as paved roads, clean water, free schooling for their shitty kids, and then they have the temerity to sit there like they provide everything for themselves.  Try acting that way out there in the middle east, free thinker, see how ling your head stays attached to your body.  Be glad you were lucky or blessed enough to have been born in this country and do the right thing.  No, what the voices in your head tell you are usually not the right thing, Stupid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment