Sunday, March 13, 2016

3/13/16 On The Second Day Of Spring Break, My True Love Gave To Me?

    We always talk about getting up early and going to eat breakfast, but of course I am not an early riser and Wife can sleep all day, if she doesn't have activities with school.  This morning, we happened to both get up around 10:00am to go pee.  Wife suggested we go eat, and since I had already decided to go downstairs and have some coffee with my fancy breads from Central Market, I said OK.  I then went to check on Chubs who had woken up super early, for some reason, but he wasn't in the mood to get out of bed.  I just yelled at him, too bad, dress you little hunk of ham.
    We started out to IHOP, but it was way packed, then we headed to Kerbey Lane Café, but I remembered last time and they insist on using black beans which taste ok, but us beaners are raised on the mighty pinto bean, that black bean just looks weird.  We almost went to Jalapeño's, but Chubs said he got a touch of diarrhea, last time.  We followed some signs which read Alma's Taco's, but when we turned found it was a taco truck, which is OK, but I wanted to sit down and drink some coffee.  We finally decided on Garcia's Family Restaurant.  It was crowded, and I quickly remembered why I don't like people in general.  The idiot behind me to my right was talking about politics and he must have said democrats and Hillary about 500 times.  You could barely hear the two ladies sitting with him, but this jackass was pointed like a butt plug and aimed right at my ears.  The other idiot behind me and to my left was the other kind of Austin douche material.  I didn't get a good look at him, but Wife said the gal was being all flirty, holding his hands and stuff, then the check came and he actually did the look through hoping to find money in his wallet, and he tells the gal to pay because he forgot he didn't have money or credit cards.  He did have enough wits about him to ask for a to-go cup for his soda.  When did to-go Styrofoam cups become a thing?  It seems everywhere we go eat offers this now.  I am sure this charming guy had that dumb chick horizontal by the time we finished our meal.  Chicks love guys who don't have two nickels to rub together, I mean that is father material right there.
    There was also the idiot older couple with a baby who leaned too close to the light switches and the baby turned off the lights.  Ok, laugh if you want, but promptly get off your ass, turn around and flip the lights back on.  Then there was the assorted "thug" guys outside, sitting in their cars conducting business by barking into their phones.  I wouldn't use the word thug, but I see neck tattoos and low rider cars and I start doing math in my head.
    I did kind of enjoy the slutty husky mom in her snakeskin boots all the way up to her knees, the mini dress showing half her thighs, and the low cut shirt and bra showing 70% of her boobs, but no nipples.  That part confused me a bit, where were the snow caps to the mini mountains? 
    I think we are over our need to eat breakfast with the masses.  We were back home by 1:00pm and I promptly went back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment