Wednesday, December 23, 2015

12/23/15 All The Gifts Have Been Bought, Almost Time To Chill?

    Last night, Wife and I shook the boys and we got to go do a little shopping.  It was nice in that we could focus on what we needed to do, not five minutes of shopping followed by "I'm hungry!", although Chubs did start that battle cry after a couple hours on his cell phone, when he finally noticed we weren't home.  I told him to make himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and to shut the whining.  It worked, at least for a couple more hours. 
    Anyways, we went to two Targets, the mall, and Academy.  Wife took care of whatever nephews she still had, I looked for nick knacks to fit in our stockings.  Everything is delicately hid all over the house, if Chubs was more of an inspector, this whole thing would unravel very easily, but he stays in his room.
    I was dead tired last night, although I did make it to almost 2:00am before falling asleep on the sofa.  We stayed up late watching Bones, mostly because we ate dinner at midnight, and I didn't want to get sick in bed.  As a result, I am writing this blog around noon on 12/23/15.  I mostly like to have them written the night before, but last night I had no juice left in me.  Sleep was good, woke to pee a couple times, but 11:00am felt like a good time to get out of bed and start my day.  I am off until 1/4/16, the Monday after New Year's, and I do not want to spend all my time in bed.
    Today's plan is to run to the grocery stores and stack the kitchen with snacks and Wife is making a Christmas lasagna, just to change it from the usual turkey, there might still be a spiral ham, they are just too good.
    I am thinking the pool pump needs to run before the city gets all in my beeswax again and starts threatening cause I have a dirty pool.  DON'T BUY A POOL, worst way to spend a buck, it's like a kid, needs constant attention, I am too busy for that shit.  They look great when the water is clean, but that is a fool's dream.
    Oh yeah, we ran into our little pregnant friend, the one with no car.  She texted Wife while we were in Academy, that she was working a couple stores down, if we would give her a ride.  We had gone into Academy almost at 10:00pm and luckily they were having Christmas hours until midnight.  We then swung around and picked her up, her belly has doubled in size, she was saying all the right things.  Talking about eating plenty of vegetables and fruits, has had a hard time eating beef, and she says she loves meat, even mentioned prenatal vitamins.
    Mentioned she is getting tired of BF not doing as he says, he was supposed to go out car shopping this past week, since she started working, she may just get a cheapie car ASAP on her own.  Notices that the same people she would give rides to when she could all of a sudden are too busy or can't be bothered to help her out now.  We told her people in general suck, she hates agreeing with the sentiment, but I reiterated "I am always right!"

No comments:

Post a Comment