Tuesday, July 21, 2015

7/21/15 Happy Birthday To My Fake Niece?

    Today is the birthday of one of my favorite young peeps I know.  It doesn't usually happen but through circumstance, our old friend's daughter counts me among her inner circle of friends.  She's been hanging around since we were neighbors with her cousin and she was four or five..  Boy had a crush on her and Wife liked idea of carrying around a girl, so we'd take her anywhere we went if she was around.  Her mom having had her when she was young, was probably glad to get her off her hands way back when.  Tomorrow she turns twenty two, so we've known her most of her life.
    I always kept my distance, I liked mama and the aunt with their giant hooters was why we stayed close, we grilled and boated and RV'd together, any good reason to get wet, and I would be suggesting it.  Of course things always change, people get divorced and her mom actually moved out of state, so gradually we stopped hanging around with the big boob sisters.  We still talk, but it's been years since we really hung out.
    When she started going to Tx State, the Girlie (as I always address her) was riding the bus and everyone else was busy at work.  It was suggested that I could pick her up after I picked up Chubs from school, so she wouldn't have to walk home.  This is when I started actually talking to her more directly, figuring she was now eighteen, I was safe, in the eyes of the law.  Half the time she would come to the house and half the time I would take her home.  She even considers the guest room downstairs as her room, we've always told her she can stay with us anytime.  For awhile her and her cousin did get in the habit of sleeping over, just because.  It was nice.  Boys you have to yell at just to brush their teeth.  Girls come out of the room in bows or curls in their hair, they try to look good all the time.
    This relationship has always creeped out my folks a bit, and I will play it up a bit, quite easy since in every other regard my role is to be King Perv.  The truth is I like having her around, so I am not going to ruin it by being overly gross.  I think of her almost as one of my kids, so I help her when I can.  Happy Birthday Girlie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment