Thursday, July 16, 2015

7/16/15 So It Comes To This (story)

    "Goddam it!"  I knew it was a bad idea, "fucking light weights thinking they know everything."  The body laid in the bedroom, draining onto the carpet.  "Just when I think I'm catching a break, this twit snaps in two."  I wasn't sure what I was going to do, call the cops, I guess.  That would unleash a shit storm, everyone with their I told you so, like they know shit from chocolate, living their boring little lives like monogamy was the best way to carry through life.
    It is a pathway, maybe the easiest, but I never believed it, even those close to me.  I assumed the men just kept quiet, and it is almost always the men who must conquest.  The women flock with their simple sisters who always manage to be close, they entertain themselves, but men, no.  Men even those old fucks with their pot bellies and aging hairlines must conquer.  Maybe the women you chase as you get older gets lower quality, but who gives a shit, as my dad had always told me "pussy is pussy".
    Let me digress a bit.  Wife had gotten a job closer to San Antonio than to Austin.  Both boys were out of the house, doing their thing.  Wife had finally almost managed to catch me, taking her nearly into her late fifties before she landed in the right place to make a six figure salary, but so far from home, she ended up staying at her folks home half the time.  I kept myself busy, I worked nights, usually ate late lunch with one of my boys and if I was lucky, still managed to get one of them many Girlies to join me for dinner, they weren't too fond of their shitty lives, so it was easy.
    Of course they would always want to bring a friend, I didn't mind paying for an extra dinner, but y'all know me, ain't nothing for free.  Now I have never forced anyone to sin or break their holy matrimony, but what's a little massage between friends, after all?  This has always been a kink for me.  What other thing can you do with your friends that requires almost a full strip down and then to lay with some jazz and candlelight, without a worry in the world?  Everyone in my world loves a massage, otherwise, notice you aren't in my world anymore.  Life works that way.
to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment