Tuesday, July 14, 2015

7/15/15 Midget Maid Blues? (Poem)

We found a short girl, we'll make her our maid
she's gonna help keep our house clean as long as she gets paid.
She's kind of itty bitty, so a ladder she must carry
when she climbs above she resembles a fairy
We've known her since she was 8 or 9, she seemed to be taller
but now in her 20's, I must say she looks smaller.
so far so good I say for the counters, sinks, toilets and floors
The worry is climbing up higher, the mirrors, blinds, even the tops of our doors.
Can a 4'9"shorty handle a nine foot ceiling?
Or should I just accept that the top of my house will be unappealing?
She is helping, my Wife has stopped bothering me about lame stupid crap
we write it on a list of things to do and I go and take a nap.
Currently, she comes over once a week
If she shows us she can cook, her schedule we can tweak.
For now, she gets all the nasty chores
such as toilet duty, on all fours.
She has asked for tools, such as caulk and a caulk removal tool
That's what I'm talking about, soon she'll be messing with the pool.
I don't think a "maid" does work outside the house,
Wife would say "that's all you, Spouse".
Dammit, cause I hate to be out in the sun,
Isn't that why I procreated? send out the SON!
Ehh, he's a half-ass at cutting grass,
I do have another, Chubs, time to get off your ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment