Tuesday, February 24, 2015

2/24/15 Fruit To Condiment?

    Wife's coworker heard what I did for Chubs with the Pokemon rhyme, she wants one for ketchup, I guess...

Catsup or Ketchup mean the same damn thing
it's a red sauce which on your food will make you feel like a king.
Did you know the word used to mean a generic sauce of mushrooms, oysters, walnuts or other foods?
But now it only refers to a mix of tomatoes, vinegar, sugars, and spices; gross things it excludes.
There is nothing more American than ketchup a burger and some fries
any other combo might be good, but more American?  I say she lies!!!
I will admit I even love ketchup on my tacos in the morning round ten
salsa's too caliente, I lose my meditative state of zen.
But Ketchup is tangy, it can be sweet
put it on meat, and your pallet it will love and greet.
Chickfila now gives you little tubs of ketchup instead of stingy little packets
Oh, I'll hate the day when they figure out how to give us food in tablets.
Bill Miller and Wendy's have that gallon thing you have to go and pump
for some ketchup?  show me the manager, he should be kicked in the rump.
For the house, I love me a Heinz bottle extra large
Wife says generic is the same without the extra charge
I say Grrrr, on certain things I don't like to skimp,
she just says shut it, use some mustard, less calories, you already look like a blimp.
So I must say, ketchup is just fine
but I don't think it will ever mix with fancy foods that you eat with wine.
It's the condiment of choice for blue collar folk
and this my peeps you know I wouldn't dare of make a joke.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Hahaha! Mustard yuck! Spicy ketchup is the "king"!

    ReplyDelete