Saturday, February 21, 2015

2/22/15 Tough Enough?

    "Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid."

    Many people think the toughest thing to own is a gun.  That is funny, the toughest thing all of us own, we received when we started turning about one.  I realized this on Thursday after picking up Chubs from school, he got in the car and started from his backdoor to toot.  It didn't stink but it sounded so aggressive, I got scared and said "Dammit boy, that poor underwear is suffering." He said too bad, without skipping a beat, he knew what he signed up for when he decided to be for a kid's butt.  I had to agree, and laugh a little bit, as he kept popping like popcorn strapped in there on the passenger seat.
    Back to why this has to be the toughest thing?  Some of mine I've owned since I was 29.  It just hangs on, doesn't complain, back in circulation it goes again and again.  I don't think cotton was meant to last as long, they sell them at Walmart, it's a commodity, meant to be replaced quite easily.  Some of mine has become classic, like an old 60s Mustang, but without the value.
    I've got a bit of Pervo in me (so of course I wonder), are women as disgusting as men, are some of those thongs doing their duty for ten years on end?  I've made the jokes as most guys will do, I'd love to be her thong for a night, but nevermind if it means having to do it for 5-10 years it would stop being a delight.  Maybe those tiny things self destruct after 1-2 uses, yeah that works to keep my brain from getting confused.  Granny panties, now that's another story, I can believe those things last forever, but not a minute for glory.
    I'm still getting distracted, back to the toughness, Boy will tell me "guns are made of metal, feel the power as they discharge."  I say Boo, that only happens once or twice a year, stand behind your little brother, his butt is constantly dropping bombs and stinking up the room, that underwear survives annihalation at ground zero.  My mind is made up, I can smell a winner, I don't even have to be near, oh dear sniff sniff, that smells like yesterday's dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment