Sunday, February 8, 2015

2/10/15 My Wife, The Giant?

My wife is a giant, but she's only five foot three
once she starts yelling she makes the three of us flee.
She makes quite a stir of having powers like a witch,
starting to believe after many a session where my innards are in a snitch.
I have seen her eyes vibrate like she's rabid or insane
this again to demonstrate we live in her domain.
I love this woman, but she requires no things
sucks on her birthday, she'll say don't buy me crap, not even rings.
I'll try to tempt her, maybe another purse,
women love them, not mine, she threatens to put me in a curse.
How about some chocolates for my plump and lovely lady,
she'll say why? you acting pretty shady.
Ooh, some sunglasses, yours are looking old
stop it Fatboy, you're not made of gold.
Yes, this little giant is a Grinch when it comes to buying herself stuff
we know she's just pretending when she tries to act so tough.
A better human than me, I would say by at least ten times
remembers even birthdays on my family's side, and reminds me with little signs.
She will argue and be dramatic with the two knuckleheaded boys
but come time for rewards she's always on my side to get them new toys.
She really is an old school gal trapped in a modern world,
loves her man with a passion that leaves her fists curled.
I don't doubt she would kill or worse for the three Boys that make up her life
I am glad she's mine, I love you, I'm honored to call you my wife.


Happy Birthday Babe!!

1 comment: