Saturday, February 21, 2015

2/21/15 Pokemon Power For My Chubs


This is for my Chubs who was surprised to hear I can write poetry.


Pokemon Power

Pocket Monster is what pokemon stands for

My Ale bear don’t know that, he just wants more.

His favorite is Charmander, an orange dragon that brings fear near and far

I think if I caught one, I might just keep him in a jar

Personally I think Pikachu is the bomb.

But my son would say, come on Dad, that just sounds dumb.

How about Cubone with his dead mother?

Chubs says he’s lame, don’t even bother.

I always liked Squirtle, a little round and a little cute

Shut up with that Chubs says or I will give you the boot.

Well one day my boy says he’ll be like Ash

Any Pokemon competition he will just crash.

I have no doubt, my boy has the power

Have you smelled his armpits, man he’s a little sour.

No comments:

Post a Comment